Sunday, November 16, 2008

No Air

Tell me how am I supposed to breathe with no air?

If I should die before I wake, it's coz you took my breath away.
Losing you is like living in a world with no air.
I'm here alone didn't want to leave.
My heart won't move it's incomplete.
Wish there was a way that I could make you understand.

But how do you expect me to live alone with just me?
Coz my world revolves around you, it's so hard for me to breathe.
Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air.
Can't live, can't breathe with no air.
That's how I feel when I know you aint here.
It's no air. No air.
Got me out here in the water so deep.
Tell me how you're gonna breathe without me.
If you aint here, I just can't breathe. No air.

I walked. I ran. I jumped. I flew.
Right off the ground to flow to you.
There's no gravity to hold me down for real.

Somehow, I am still alive inside.
You took my breath but I survived.
I don't know how but I don't even care.

No comments: