Saturday, March 05, 2005

Moving on

Finally, February is over and done with. It was a very emotion-packed month. There were a lot of “almost” encounters, which ended in disappointments & frustrations. Looking back, it was a learning experience. I thought it was going to be a down-slope condition for my over-all persona, but rather it was a time of purging, molding me to become a better (not bitter) person. Now, I can say that I have no regrets with my decisions. I became honest & true. I did not leave anyone hanging in limbo. I made people aware of where I’m in. I realized what it feels like not being replied to and the importance of letting the other party know that you acknowledge their messages. I discovered it the hard way. I’m truly moving on. There are a lot of things to be thankful for and many people to appreciate. I almost wasted my time on something that is not worthwhile. I guess my real friends deserve all my attention. In the long run, they are the ones that I can truly count on aside from my family. I know someday I may meet the right match for me, but for now, I should be the right person. Time is not running out. Each day is a new experience. Life is how you live it. Live out your own dream and not the dreams of others. I have a unique journey in life. I better tread that path set forth for me and not allow others to bump me off. See you around…

4 comments:

Beng said...

From the looks of it, you're on your way to becoming the right person.
I'm in Baguio pala, spending time with Terry. You'll read about her and a little about this trip soon. :-)

chris said...

Thanks po for taking time to read my thoughts. Enjoy your trip. Hi to Terry din. I am so blessed with your blog. Continue to publish your thoughts.

rella said...

hi, thanks for sharing your thoughts, this has inspired me so much... to become a better person... :)

rella said...

hi, thanks for sharing your thoughts, this has inspired me so much... to become a better person... :)