Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Sober

"Girl meets boy and girl goes crazy, Boy backs away, she gets her heart broken. No words are spoken. Boy comes back and acts as if everything is cool. Soon she's got him back upon a pedestal. She only sees what she wants to see. Love is blind, love is so misleading"

And so goes, Jennifer Paige's song on my CD player. How it vividly resembles what has happened (or still is?) to me.
Cypress expressed his desire to talk to me personally. I was planning to give him a dose of his own medicine --- silence for a week. The following day, I can't help but to just end it & face the situation head on. I texted him and told him that six days of his silence said alot, and that there's no reason to talk. I went on to tell him that he has the right to choose his friends and unfortunately, I didn't fall into that category. I wished him to find what he is looking for. Quite a heavy statement. A sudden feeling of freedom & release overcame me. A heavy baggage was lifted.

No comments: